Thursday, December 23, 2010

Momma Has Had Enough

I love the skit that Mark Lowry does when he talks about how his mom had had enough.

I have definably had enough. I want to blame it on hormones, the kids acting up, just about anything then what I know is the problem.. . .I haven't been in God's word. I haven't been allowing Him to direct my feet and light my paths.

I'm ultra frustrated tonight. And yes, it is hormones (ahh.. that curse) and it is a kiddo (actually only one at the moment) that is acting up. If I was allowing God to direct me, though, I don't think I would be as moody about it. At least I hope not.

So, for now I'm going to get my little princess to bed as quickly as possible, tuck my prince in shortly after that, brew some coffee, finish wrapping a couple presents, and listen to my Lord speak to me. I only hope that I listen to break the cycle of this week's mood I've been in.. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment