Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Crash Landing

I behaved my self "unseemingly" as I Corinthians 13 says love doesn't do on Sunday. I was upset because I looked bad and my son saw me that way. I let my pride get in the way. I should not have said anything to anyone, I should have gone home and just forgotten the whole thing. . .but I didn't. I can't take anything back, no matter how hard I try.

Today I tried to apologize to the adult whom I hurt on Sunday, but they stated that they didn't want to talk to me anymore about it unless there were "witnesses" with them.

The news hit me like a brick, took all the wind out of me, and shocked me. . .however you want to put it.

Last year I had a rotten attitude while I was teaching the Bible lessons to the children in our church. I prayed for God to take me out of the ministry. I shouldn't have been having that attitude and still trying to muddle through God's truth. But, God kept me in. Now I feel as though He's leading me out, but I wonder if I'll be thrown out. It hurts me, but I know it's my pride. God changed my heart towards serving the children's ministry.

Now I have this meeting to go to, when I have no idea, and I don't know what to think of it.

God is God and He is in control. My flesh says, "Hey, I've had a change of heart, don't pull me out!" But I know that all things work together for good, for His good. God is faithful.

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."
Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment