Monday, November 22, 2010

Take a deep breath..

now let it out. Feels good, doesn't it? Why do we rob our bodies of something they need; like, exercise. I've been attending a local workout gym and I feel amazing. I joined to try to loose some weight. Instead I've gained a little, but I've also gained much more. I'm pushing myself (with help from a friend) and have muscles in my arms and legs that are more defined. I'm trying to make wiser decisions with my eating. . . and not feeling like I'm hungry or I "can't" eat anything.
It's crazy, but why do we have to become unhealthy to see the benefits of being healthy?

I think it's the same way in our walk with God. Things go well, we don't pay that much attention. But God wants us to GROW. He doesn't want us to stay the same. . .ever. It doesn't matter if we think we're closer to God than "that" woman/man, He cares how we're growing.

If you claim to be one of Christ's. . .how's your walk? Are you growing closer? Where are your feet heading? What is God done in your life today? Not last week, last month, last year, last decade - today.

No comments:

Post a Comment